05/19/20 - Robert Sungenis Live - James Akin’s book on Justification, Rosary and the Scapular, Georges Lemaître, suffering, Crusades or the Inquisition, Christ’s sufferings, Dimond Brothers, St. Alphonsus Liguori vs Aquinas, Philip Schaff & James White, James 2:24
1. Extensive discussion on James Akin’s book on Justification.
2. What do you think about the phrase (attributed to Our Lady): “Through the Rosary and the Scapular I will save the world.”?
3. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever read that a Saint said or did?
4. What is your opinion of Georges Lemaître?
5. What is the purpose of suffering?
6. Would you describe yourself as a peleo-conservative in regard to politics, like Pat Buchannan?
7. Response to: “To oppose evolution when there was no theological or scriptural reason to do so damaged the credibility of the faith in the modern world.”
8. How can we know what parts of what a pope says are infallible?
9. How would you defend the Church when people attack it because of the Crusades or the Inquisition?
10. Why does St. Thomas Aquinas say that the very least one of Christ’s sufferings was sufficient to redeem the human race from all sins?
11. Have you heard about the vast radio burst enigma?
12. Comments on the Dimond Brothers.
13. What do you think of St. Alphonsus Liguori’s Theologia Moralis and the claim that he is equal or greater than St. Thomas Aquinas by merit of his moral theology?
14. What are your thoughts on Philip Schaff and what books do you recommend by him? He is often cites by Protestants (like James White) in debates against Catholics.
15. Why do Protestants believe James 2:24 refers to a “dead” faith?