- Intro to the Exegetical Commentary Project
- Rob Mullane · 9:51 My question how could a global conspiracy go on. Diplomatically with space treaties. Ambitious countries. How could a international mindset agree to such a global obstacle. Knowing they would have to know. I believe you. I believe your science. How could a fallacy like this remain. True top engineers say in the space industry. Like Ron Hatch have come around about relativity. Taking a plane in one direction. The time is about the same in the other. They say that's because the atmosphere travels with the rotation. If that's true why doesn't the rotation kick in with travel time. The first sentence is the question.
- Renée Marie · 13:33 Hi Robert. Kindly post the links of your youtube channel, youtube posts
- A question about latest images of black holes.
- Andrew Attar · 16:39 The enemies of the faith fully understand what's at stake.
- Charlie Salcedo · 18:33 A holy fear of God is good
- Charlie Salcedo · 20:28 Have you heard of the Pascal's Wager?
- Laurence Gonzaga · 20:12 Question: Considering the insights from Not by Bread Alone about the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, is the Ordinary Form sufficiently demonstrating this reality?
- Ro En · 21:20 I don't think that heliocentrism necessarily leads to the conclusion that humanity is insignificant.
- Edoardo da Pra · 21:38 Have you considered doing live youtube videos? it seems to me that now many are evangelizing or spreading error to huge crowds on that platform. Look at Skiba, James White, Hovind, Ben Shapiro, Alex Jones, they all found big crowds on Youtube. Will you also put yuur old movies on the chANNEL
- Andrew Attar · 21:56 What's the central theological issue you're working on after geocentrism?
- Ro En · 34:16 Robert Sungenis, can you comment on Dr. James White's interpretation of Hebrews 10:29? He says that the one who is sanctified is Jesus.
- Andrew Attar · 24:03 Is it true the orbital satellites disprove Special Relativity? No time displacement.
- Gage Livingston · 30:16 Hi Robert, Can you comment on the Greek used in Hebrews 3:14 that we have discussed by email to answer this question: How does the verse leave open the possibility that the one who truly believed but then falls away did at one time "share in Christ" since the verse says that on the condition we hold our confidence to the end, then we share in Christ now? It seems to indicate that the one who doesn't hold their confidence firm to the end does not share in Christ now. Yet, in Catholic theology we would say it is possible to share in Christ now but then fall away.
- Edoardo da Pra · 33:40 Would you consider hiring a social media expert that can help you spread your material? How about podcasts on Spotify, that is what many young people listen to now. There are many orthodox Catholics that can launch in a new and effective way your books, videos and material. I think there is so much potential that your work has that has not yet been actualized. Maybe some Church Militant media worker could help, I am sure you can find one.
- Johnny Proctor · 37:03 Thanks for doing this, Dr. Sungenis, This is a very direct way to share the holy Gospel.
- Paul Novak · 41:06 What are your thoughts on Fr Georges Lemaître I've never heard you mention him and if you have I apologize.
08/07/19 DR. ROBERT SUNGENIS TONITE! : Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, heliocentrism, geocentrism, Dr. James White's interpretation of Hebrews 10:29, Special Relativity, Hebrews 3:14, Fr Georges Lemaître
Labels: RS Live