1. 1-hour+ discussion on Theology of the Body.
2. Can you explain the Conclave; the votes, the smoke and all the nuances? How and when did this process develop?
3. When Our Lord died on the Holy Cross, what was the actual medical cause of his death?
4. If Mary is the spouse of the Holy Ghost, how can she be the spouse of St. Joseph at the same time?
5. Why don’t Catholic apologists use 2 Peter 3:14-18 more often against Protestant quote miners?
6. Was the blessed Mother with the apostles in the upper room during Pentecost?
7. Do you think that the papal infallibility Ed decrees of Vatican I are used as a smokescreen to distract from the decrees on faith and reason sometimes? Especially ... in regards to modernism and Canon 4 paragraph 3 of Vatican I: “If anyone says that it is possible that at some time, given the advancement of knowledge, a sense may be assigned to the dogmas propounded by the Church which is different from that which the Church has understood and understands: let him be anathema”.
8. Discussion on “the development of doctrine”.
9. Was Eden in Canaan, Mesopotamia, or somewhere else?