11/17/20 - Robert Sungenis Live
November 17, 2020
1. Clarification: Deacons CAN perform weddings, but can’t say Mass at them.
2. How to deal with a strongly anti-catholic person?
3. Why did Jesus say to Mary: “Woman, what is that to me and thee”, in John 2:4?
4. What is your view of hypnosis? Is it dangerous?
5. What is your view of E. Michael Jones’ new book “Logos Rising”?
6. What did Jesus mean when he said “Whoever is not against us is for us”?
7. Should we take the book of Judith figuratively as many Catholics do?
8. Is the Behemoth in Job 40 a dinosaur?
9. Does Francis’ filling the College of Cardinals with liberals mean the future is bleak?
10. How can we choose good Judges if they hide their views in confirmation hearings?
11. Does being a good catholic mean agreeing with a Pope who contradicts a prior Pope?
12. What’s the best argument for geocentrism? And the best against heliocentrism?
13. Will the Antichrist be from the government or from the Vatican?
14. Is the corruption in the Church about the same today as it was in the past?
15. How will the state of resurrected man differ from pre-Fall man?
16. Is the biblical timeline off by 1000 years and did the NT come before the OT?
17. Which of Einstein’s equations of General Relativity allow for geocentrism?
18. Do you think human cloning is possible and will ever happen?
19. How do we understand the role of the OT Amalekites?
20. Are the different races innately different, or only culturally different?
21. Does Gal. 3:13, saying Christ became a curse for us, imply penal substitution?
22. Will the Antichrist be a person or an institution or Zeitgeist of the New World Order?
23. Do you think Pope JP-I was killed for wanting to fix the problems in the Church?
24. What is the current status of the SSPX?
25. Who crushes the serpent’s head in Gen. 3:15? Mary or Jesus?
26. What are some examples of passages the Knox Bible butchers?
27. Do you think Pope Francis will be the last Pope?