10/13/21 - Robert Sungenis Live
October 13, 2021
1. Are we “Chosen but Free” as Norman Geisler’s book title suggests? (1 hour and 15 min. discussion).
2. Is “conscience euthanasia” ok?
3. When the crowd told Jesus “blessed is your mother” why did he respond with “blessed rather are those who hear the word of God”?
4. How can you enjoy heaven forever when your loved one went to hell?
5. Would it be correct to say our initial salvation is by faith alone but our progressive justification is by faith and works?
6. Why was there darkness (Gen 1:2) prior to the Fall if darkness bad?
7. Wouldn’t the Earth have been rather formless and chaotic on Day 1 without gravity (which would not have been created until Day 2 via the firmament)?
8. What exactly is the Abomination of Desolation? Is it an event? A person?
9. How do we know for sure the true author and dates of biblical books?
10. Are all angels male?
11. Why is Deuel in Num. 1:14, but Reuel in Num. 2:14. Is this a scribe error?
12. What is the solution to the opioid problem?
13. Are there authoritative Church documents on when the demons fell?
14. Were the Pharisees infallible since they too had a covenant with God?
15. Does a rotating universe explain red-shift as angular, while HC explains it as linear expansion?
16. Should I forgive someone who is not sorry?
17. Why was the cosmos created so complex and chaotic?
18. How can we be justified by turning from sin (Rom 4:8) since turning from sin is a work (according to Jonah 3:10)?