09/08/20 - Robert Sungenis Live
September 8, 2020
1. Comments on Pope Francis’ word changes to the Italian Mass.
2. Comments on discrepancies in Sungenis’ books on Russia’s consecration.
3. My Catholic friend has idol statues in her yard; should I say something?
4. Comments on the NASA Antarctic Impulsive Transient Antenna.
5. Comments on neutrinos and time running backwards.
6. Does a pre-nuptial agreement invalidate a marriage?
7. What is your opinion of the Shroud of Turin?
8. Can I go to the wedding of a catholic who marries outside the Church?
9. Do you think the various famous relics are genuine?
10. Are you a Thomist? If not, who do you most identify with?
11. Do you have a high view of Mary?
12. Do you believe that the third secret of Fatima was not revealed?
13. Do you think Teilhard de Chardin was intentionally ambiguous?
14. Does Vatican I affirm geocentrism?
15. Is it wrong to receive the Eucharist in the hand?
16. Would “what goes around, comes around” be a biblical concept?
17. Does prayer change God’s mind?
18. How do we reconcile an immutable God with free will?
19. How do I find a good parish?