August 18, 2020
1. Does a 100 year timeline apply for consecrating Russia like it did in France in 1689?
2. Comments about giants in the Old Testament.
3. Are the Ptolemaic, Copernican, Tychonic and Kepler systems all equal as viewed from Earth?
4. Is there a website that lists and differentiates Church doctrines, dogmas and disciplines?
5. Is Samson’s self-sacrifice an exception, or is it an example to follow?
6. Explanation of Romans 9:16 regarding being saved.
7. What does James White mean by there being two judgments for Christians?
8. What to say to Buddhists who criticize Christians for saying Jesus is the only way?
9. In Hubble’s “balloon” universe, there would be no galaxies above us, right?
10. What are the strengths/weaknesses of the Douay-Rheims, RSV and New American catholic bibles?
11. How could Peter have written 1 Peter if he was illiterate?
12. Is the Vulgate perfect because Trent authorized it?
13. Why should Catholics avoid the “payment” concept of the Cross?
14. What if Pope Francis makes un-Catholic decrees?
15. Who is exempt from Sunday obligation at the moment?
16. How does the Canon prove that the Catholic Church is the only true church?
17. When Jesus was resurrected, who else was raised when the tombs were opened?
18. Can we trace the origins of the different races to the three sons of Noah?
19. Explanation of the Moon’s orbit in the geocentric system.
20. Did the Fatima letter say the consecration of Russia would be late, or too late?
21. Why did the Eastern Church break away?
22. Do women’s head coverings, in 1 Cor. 11, refer to hair or to a veil?
23. What are some of the problems with the Latin Mass?