06/30/20 - Robert Sungenis Live
June 30, 2020
1. Discussion on Faith and Works
2. Clarification of Ishmael’s age.
3. Is it a sin to want to be rich to take care of my family and future grandchildren?
4. Do you have any interesting or funny stories with James White behind the scenes? Would you ever consider going on his show the Dividing line?
5. Is a baptism by a non-Catholic valid?
6. Do you have a solution to the high shipping costs of your books sent to other continents?
7. How would you reconcile the creation account of Genesis 1 and 2?
8. How can we answer Born Again Christians saying works are not necessary for salvation? The passage they use is the Good Thief on the cross.
9. How do you think some ancient people moved heavy objects we can't move today?
10. In Einstein's special relativity theory, what does “the mass has to increase” mean? Does the object get heavier as it accelerates?
11. Will your new Catholic Exegetical Commentary have an apologetics commentary for every NT book?
12. Is there anything in the Bible that would tell us why men and women can't agree on what temperature to set the thermostat to?
13. Can you define the Catholic view of Legalism? Catholics are often accused of legalism due to Sunday obligation, etc.
14. Dr. Sungenis, Are you supportive of the traditional Catholic movement?
15. Is it fair to say that the "conservative" Catholic movement seems to have turned away from the faith? They seem to have adopted a Lutheran view of justification and seem to have exiled you.
16. What advice would you give for increasing your trust in God when you don't have any hope for you circumstances to change?
17. Can you please explain what the Ether is as simply and straightforwardly as possible? How does it differ from 'space'?
18. Has mainstream science ever explained or rebutted the 1925 Michelson-Gale experiment that seems to prove Ether exists and light speed isn't absolute, or has it just been memory holed?
19. What is your opinion on Protestant young earth creationists like Kent Hovind and Ken Ham? Should we listen to these people? Is what they say accurate?
20. Regarding Bishop Vigano’s letter and your comments; Does this excuse popes before 1960 for not doing the consecration of Russia?
21. Could scientists do an experiment that would either prove the earth is moving or isn’t? Is it even possible to prove this given current technology?
22. Have you ever read Foxe’s Book of Martyrs? It turns into a largely anti-Catholic polemic. Is there any truth to how the deaths are recorded as attributed to Popes against Christians in this work?