June 17, 2020
1. Is watching boxing a sin because we are being entertained by violence and the goal in boxing is to physically hurt your opponent?
2. Can God change the Past?
3. When we read in Psalms, "The Lord is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love", should we take that literally? Or as a poetic expression of the writer and not literal?
4. Should married women never work outside the home? Is there any church teaching that specifically states or support this argument?
5. What are the signs leading up to Our Lord's second coming?
6. To your response to Viganò, I think your saying to sit on your hands till the wolf is literally at the door not down the path.
7. Are you familiar with Walt Brown’s hydroplate theory?
8. What do you think about Fr. Ripperger saying women should not work outside of the home without a grave reason?
9. Do you think that the liberal left has exposed their craziness, and therefore, will cause more people to lean right? Or will our society become more liberal and worse?
10. Who is responsible for the 9/11 attacks. Do you believe the official story? If not, who do you think is responsible?
11. Beyond the Scriptures - is there evidence that the Jews were slaves in Egypt?
12. Why do you think Dr. James White says that you preach "Sola Ecclesia"?
13. In modern geocentric theory, is an aether necessary?
14. The word ' manifest' (re: Sedevacantism) … doesn't it mean that the person (bishop or pope) would have to publicly defect from the faith?