04/07/20 Robert Sungenis Live - Our Lady of Fatima; Mark of the Beast; Is Judas in hell; James White on purgatory; Jesus had brothers and sisters; Baptism required?
1. Do you and Patrick Madrid still correspond with each other? I know you worked together in the past on books/programs. He has a show on Relevant Radio now.
2. 2010 debate with James White on purgatory on where the Bible distinguishes between bad works and sins.
3. Is Judas in hell? Can we say it without error?
4. What was Jesus relationship with Judas like? Was Judas predestined to betray our Lord in order that scripture might be fulfilled?
5. Do you think that the Mark of the Beast in Sacred Scripture could be a chip implanted in the hand or forehead that would need to be scanned for a person to buy or sell?
6. Can you talk about Consecration of Russia? You still hold a strong position on that or is it moot at this point? And the book you have with John Salza?
7. Is the filioque a semantical argument?
8. Can you clarify your position on Thomism? It seems the Leo XIII advocates for it in his encyclical Aeterni Patris, and in my life, correctly ordering my intellectual life through Thomism has paid off
9. Dr Sungenis do you believe the deep state purposely crashed our economy?
10. Dr Sungenis, is it moral to pray imprecatory prayers against enemies? Why do the Psalms have these prayers?
11. What is your favorite quarantine snack?
12. Why do Protestants think Jesus had brothers and sisters?
13. Dr. Sungenis have you ever heard of Bill Cooper and his book Behold a Pale Horse? is yes what's your take on it?
14. How can you explain prayer in this times of Crisis, does God answer prayers? How can you explain suffering and death in the context of our Faith?
15. Dr Sungenis, is baptism a strict requirement for making it to heaven?